You need to find tools that allow you to truly “reach” your target market. These tools should put you in control of the information you share, while establishing you as an authority in your industry. eBooks and Whiteboard Videos are two of those tools.
An eBook, downloadable directly from your website, allows you to share information with your target audience, while simultaneously capturing their data as they leave a “footprint” on your website.
Your message can:
- Show your expertise in your field
- Highlight “standout” information
- Discuss your company’s future direction
This “Call to Action” gives the viewer the freedom to:
- Post your eBook on Social Media Platforms (giving you further exposure)
- Forward via email to other interested parties
- Review at a later time and date (long after they’ve left your website)
Additionally, studies show that navigation of a website after a video is viewed is typically easier because they are now informed of your company’s products and services, and perhaps even your business culture.
Creative options are:
- Choice of topic(s)
- Choice of background color (hence not always being a “whiteboard”)
- Degree of animation
- Male or female voice
- Writing provided